Skip to Content Skip to Menu

registration

• applied
  • applied
12 years 4 months ago #202697 by applied
registration was created by applied
Hello, I using C 1.8 and J2.5. In registration form is it possible to load list of states of the country after country selected?. I mean displaying respective states of the country based upon the country selected.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #202698 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: registration
one way to do this is to use the CB Conditionals plugin available for Professional members,

• applied
  • applied
12 years 4 months ago #202699 by applied
Replied by applied on topic Re: registration

Thank you. may I know how much it cost? I only need this plugin.

actually for community kind of websites registration form must need this kind of features .thus form becomes meaning full. So I request you to add this plugin to cb package.

Good day
Thanks.

• nicophp
  • nicophp
12 years 3 months ago #206244 by nicophp
Replied by nicophp on topic Re: registration

one way to do this is to use the CB Conditionals plugin available for Professional members,

Interesting,I have a dropdown field with countries, iso codes 2 & 3, etc and a province table including the same countries iso codes which make easy to create a cascading dropdown field with Fabrik component.

I have the conditional plugin, but how, in CB 1.8.1, to create a DropDown province field based on the value of the selected country from the country field?

Thanks

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #206270 by nant

applied wrote:

Thank you. may I know how much it cost? I only need this plugin.

actually for community kind of websites registration form must need this kind of features .thus form becomes meaning full. So I request you to add this plugin to cb package.

Good day
Thanks.

The CB Conditionals plugin is part of the Professional membership - sorry it is not offered by itself.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #206271 by nant

nicophp wrote:

Interesting,I have a dropdown field with countries, iso codes 2 & 3, etc and a province table including the same countries iso codes which make easy to create a cascading dropdown field with Fabrik component.

I have the conditional plugin, but how, in CB 1.8.1, to create a DropDown province field based on the value of the selected country from the country field?

Thanks

You need to create separate state drop-down fields, one for each country and use the conditionals plugin to show the proper state drop-down field based on the value selected in the country field.

please post any followup questions in the professional forums - no need to hijack this thread.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon