Skip to Content Skip to Menu

SQL error happening on saving profile

• jross
  • jross
  • Add-ons
12 years 3 months ago #203482 by jross
I've been using CB1.7.1 on a J2.5.6 client site for over 6 months and all's being going well. Out of the blue last week, the client started getting the following error when trying to save a user profile. I've used all the CB Tools to check the database and users and every report comes up clean.

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'lastResetTime' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=3407,`firstname`='JOANNE',`middlename`='',`lastname`='DAVIES',`hits`='60',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='123.3.247.114',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`lastupdatedate`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`website`='',.......................................................................................................................................`cb_memberqualifications`='AssocDipMus',`cb_otherskillstaught`='Early childhood music|*|Early childhood music - Kinderbeat|*|Early childhood music - Kindermusik',`cb_secondayskilltaught`='',`cb_accompanist`='No',`lastResetTime`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`resetCount`='0' WHERE id='3407'

Any ideas on what could be causing this? More importantly, any ideas on how to fix it?

JR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jross
  • jross
  • Add-ons
12 years 3 months ago #203483 by jross
Replied by jross on topic Re: SQL error happening on saving profile
Just found this note in the CB config page' "CB 1.8.1 is a highly recommended free upgrade for all Joomla 1.x and 2.5 versions (and is needed for Joomla 2.5.5 and 2.5.6) available on Joomlapolis.com"

I'll try the upgrade and see what happens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon