Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error and css issue

• cltracey
  • cltracey
12 years 3 months ago #204045 by cltracey
Error and css issue was created by cltracey
Hi,

When I try and save a new user I am getting the following error:

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'lastResetTime' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `wcy02_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=57,`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`lastupdatedate`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`cb_telephone`='xxxxxxxxx',`cb_mobile`='xxxxxxxxx',`cb_companyname`='xxxxxxxx',`cb_services`='',`cb_profile`='xxxxxxxxxxx.',`cb_websiteaddress`='www.xxx.org.uk',`lastResetTime`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`resetCount`='0' WHERE id='57'

Also, the alignment of the profile field isn't right.... there is a gap above in the list view in the front end as you can see here 174.132.89.7/~innovate/index.php/our-tenants - any ideas how to fix these issues?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #204081 by nant

• Jaccobb
  • Jaccobb
12 years 3 months ago #205267 by Jaccobb
Replied by Jaccobb on topic Re: Error and css issue
Really nant? I've been searching for the last 3 hours... I keep gett'n check this thread, or that thread, and then some... but nothing that directly resolves this issue.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #205283 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Error and css issue

Jaccobb wrote: Really nant? I've been searching for the last 3 hours... I keep gett'n check this thread, or that thread, and then some... but nothing that directly resolves this issue.

If you search for

lastResetTime

you will see relevant threads.

You most likely have CB 1.8 with Joomla 2.5.5 or 2.5.6 - next time please post version number with your issue as people will not go to the effort (as you can see) to assist you.

frontpage article also discusses this issue:
www.joomlapolis.com/news/18299-quality-is-like-sex

If you upgrade to CB 1.8.1 it should fix your error issue.

The alignment problem is most likely your template - you can verify this by switching to the default joomla template and testing.

• Jaccobb
  • Jaccobb
12 years 3 months ago #205286 by Jaccobb
Replied by Jaccobb on topic Re: Error and css issue
Sorry nant, I keep forgetting the caliber of individuals that troll these sites... I'll keep that in mind for the future... as it stands...

I am currently running 1.8.1 (as i was earlier) with Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable [ Ember ].

Got tired of dealing w/ it, so I just deleted and reinstalled... fixed it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon