Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community Builder blank screen in User Management

• ecie
  • ecie
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #205174 by ecie
Since I've updated my website from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 I can't access/edit user profiles anymore. When selecting a user in Community Builder --> User Management --> 'some user' I get a blank page. When I turn on debug mode I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>congo/www/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php) [function.require-once]: failed to <span>open</span> stream: No such file or directory in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>congo/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 35

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>congo/www/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php' (include_path='.:<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>share/php5:<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>share/php') in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>congo/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 35

I already tried all the solutions I could find on the internet regarding this issue but none of them solved the problem. (Modification in administrator/index.php for a extended time-out, disabled nested-tabs). I have updated Joomla to version 2.5.6 and CB to 1.8.1. Furthermore I've used all the available CB tools to check and sync the database.

Does anyone have a clue how to solve this issue? Thanks!

And for the sake of being complete, some system information.
PHP Built OnLinux cingulate 2.6.25-hardened-r11 #7 SMP Tue Apr 5 23:29:27 CEST 2011 x86_64
Database Version5.1.30-log
Database Collationutf8_general_ci
PHP Version5.2.11-pl0-gentoo
Web ServerApache/2.2.11 (Gentoo)
Joomla! VersionJoomla! 2.5.6 Stable [ Ember ] 19-June-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform VersionJoomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by ecie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ecie
  • ecie
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #205292 by ecie
The issue is (kind of) solved. It was caused by the Udde Instant Messenger ProfileLink plugin (CB Plugin Managament) and by disabling it, the user management didn't show a blank screen anymore.
Though disabling the plugin is not the most beautiful solution I can think of, it is much better now. I've tried to upgrade all the Udde related plugins but it keeps blanking the user management screen for sofar after enabling it.

If anyone has a solution to enhance the buggy communitation between CB and Udde IM I would be grateful to hear.

Thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by ecie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon