Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Installation Problems

• crissake
  • crissake
12 years 3 months ago #205713 by crissake
Installation Problems was created by crissake
I have just installed CB 1.8.1 into Joomla 2.5.6 abd although CB appears in the components menu there is no sign of it in the modules menu despite being given a sucessful upload message as each component was uploaded HELP

Aye

Pat Thompson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jrivett
  • jrivett
12 years 3 weeks ago #211373 by jrivett
Replied by jrivett on topic Re: Installation Problems
I'm having the same problem with CB 1.8.1 on Joomla 2.5, although I upgraded from Joomla 1.5.x to 2.5.x using jUpgrade. CB component and modules installed okay; CB component and modules appear in the Extension Manager list; CB items appear on the admin Components menu; all Tools checks run fine. But the CB Login and other modules do not appear in the Module Manager, and CB Login does not appear on the public site. I've run through the process several times and I always get this result. Any ideas?

• jrivett
  • jrivett
12 years 3 weeks ago #211437 by jrivett
Replied by jrivett on topic Re: Installation Problems
I was able to resolve this by manually adding the CB Login and other CB modules in the Joomla Module Manager. Why don't the installers for the CB modules do this automatically? Admittedly, this was an upgrade from Joomla 1.5.x, but the first thing I tried when CB Login didn't show up was to reinstall all the CB stuff, and it didn't help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon