Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can CB be used for web service account management?

12 years 2 months ago #206482 by joomladon1
Hi CBers :)

I am building a system which will be hosted on the Amazon cloud. Customers will purchase subscriptions for this service and the customers may be individuals or organizations. In the case of an organization, the organization will purchase N subscriptions and the admin for the organization will administer the accounts up to N accounts(create, delete, etc.).
So, I have three questions to start:
1) Is it possible to use Joomla/CB to be a front end for a service which is being provided on another machine/server (e.g. Amazon cloud)?
2) In CB, is it possible for an organization to purchase an "admin" account that can be used to create user accounts?
3) If the answer to (2) is yes, can the admin account be restricted to creating up to N accounts but no more than N?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Don

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 2 months ago #206490 by nant

joomladon1 wrote: Hi CBers :)

I am building a system which will be hosted on the Amazon cloud. Customers will purchase subscriptions for this service and the customers may be individuals or organizations. In the case of an organization, the organization will purchase N subscriptions and the admin for the organization will administer the accounts up to N accounts(create, delete, etc.).
So, I have three questions to start:
1) Is it possible to use Joomla/CB to be a front end for a service which is being provided on another machine/server (e.g. Amazon cloud)?
2) In CB, is it possible for an organization to purchase an "admin" account that can be used to create user accounts?
3) If the answer to (2) is yes, can the admin account be restricted to creating up to N accounts but no more than N?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Don

I believe answers to all 3 is No.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon