Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Pool Membership Option

• bubberz
  • bubberz
12 years 1 month ago #209452 by bubberz
Pool Membership Option was created by bubberz
Hi!

I have a pool membership project I am working on.
I need to allow the staff to check members in via some membership #, and also see their image to verify who they are.
Can CB allow for multiple image uploads to get thumbnails of family members?

Another requirement are special fields b/c someone may own the membership, but they rent it out for the summer too. And, we need to have fields for husband, wife, kids, address, etc.

They'd also like some type of tracking when they visit...so, did a member check in 5xs this week, how many members checked in a day (help with chlorine needs and staffing projections, etc).

Can we have fields added to memberships to do a count of guest passes?

I am using RSMembership, but it doesn't allow image uploading, so that won't work.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 month ago #210138 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Pool Membership Option

bubberz wrote: Hi!

I have a pool membership project I am working on.
I need to allow the staff to check members in via some membership #, and also see their image to verify who they are.
Can CB allow for multiple image uploads to get thumbnails of family members?

Another requirement are special fields b/c someone may own the membership, but they rent it out for the summer too. And, we need to have fields for husband, wife, kids, address, etc.

They'd also like some type of tracking when they visit...so, did a member check in 5xs this week, how many members checked in a day (help with chlorine needs and staffing projections, etc).

Can we have fields added to memberships to do a count of guest passes?

I am using RSMembership, but it doesn't allow image uploading, so that won't work.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

Nothing out of the box supports this.

I have no experience with RSMemberships, sorry.

CB does allow avatar main image and can also have additional images (CB Field manager).

You can add as many fields as you want to a CB Profile.

No tracking system built-in - maybe you can use a text area field just to keep notes.

Sorry CB is not an attendance keeper script.

Not sure really if there is a script that supports your use case out of the box.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon