Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Menu items are not working properly

12 years 1 month ago #210559 by gtsirakkis
Menu items are not working properly was created by gtsirakkis
Hello guys.

I am trying to create various CB menu items, but whatever I choose (let's say that i choose the User profile menu item) it brings out the "Logout action" menu. So i cannot create any other menu items other than the Logout.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 month ago #210569 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Menu items are not working properly

gtsirakkis wrote: Hello guys.

I am trying to create various CB menu items, but whatever I choose (let's say that i choose the User profile menu item) it brings out the "Logout action" menu. So i cannot create any other menu items other than the Logout.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Thank you!

Nothing to fix - read installation guide and readme files.

12 years 1 month ago #210683 by workinfo.com
Replied by workinfo.com on topic Re: Menu items are not working properly
AS with others on the forum, I have the same Menu problem when linking to the mandatory CB menu item. I am aware of the documentation which notes this Bug and the advice to ignore the returned Menu Item Type "Logout Action". However the menu item still reverts to the Log Out page even though the link entry states it is : index.php?option=com_comprofiler

This is a new problem which did not exist before. Seems to have appeared after updating to J2.5.7

Any ideas?

J2.5.7
CB 1.8.1
OSE Membership 5.8.0

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 month ago #210690 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Menu items are not working properly

workinfo.com wrote: AS with others on the forum, I have the same Menu problem when linking to the mandatory CB menu item. I am aware of the documentation which notes this Bug and the advice to ignore the returned Menu Item Type "Logout Action". However the menu item still reverts to the Log Out page even though the link entry states it is : index.php?option=com_comprofiler

This is a new problem which did not exist before. Seems to have appeared after updating to J2.5.7

Any ideas?

J2.5.7
CB 1.8.1
OSE Membership 5.8.0

cannot replicate - please start a new thread in Advanced forum area with exact details on how to replicate on a new install.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon