Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cannot open my Profil

• jdgf
  • jdgf
12 years 1 week ago #212250 by jdgf
Cannot open my Profil was created by jdgf
Hello,

the website works with Joomla 2.5.7 and CB 1.8.1. All tests with tools in backend are green.
I have following problem: I log in in my community and want to open my profil. Then I get a white screen. I can open the profil of other members without any problem.
Have you any idea, which can cause this. Is this a javascript conflict?

Regards
Dietmar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 week ago #212259 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Cannot open my Profil

jdgf wrote: Hello,

the website works with Joomla 2.5.7 and CB 1.8.1. All tests with tools in backend are green.
I have following problem: I log in in my community and want to open my profil. Then I get a white screen. I can open the profil of other members without any problem.
Have you any idea, which can cause this. Is this a javascript conflict?

Regards
Dietmar

See FAQ article on blank page debugging.

• jdgf
  • jdgf
12 years 1 week ago #212280 by jdgf
Replied by jdgf on topic Re: Cannot open my Profil
Now I can open my profile. But I cannot login with mod_cblogin. After debugging I get this error:

View nicht gefunden [Name, Typ, Präfix]: 222community, html, contentView

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /var/www/web7/html/index.php:42
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /var/www/web7/html/includes/application.php:197
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /var/www/web7/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /var/www/web7/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 JController->execute() /var/www/web7/html/components/com_content/content.php:16
6 ContentController->display() /var/www/web7/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
7 JController->display() /var/www/web7/html/components/com_content/controller.php:74
8 JController->getView() /var/www/web7/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:677
9 JError::raiseError() /var/www/web7/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:903
10 JError::raise() /var/www/web7/html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

Login with joomla-login is possible.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon