Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can't install CB1.8.1 in Joomla v2.5.7

11 years 11 months ago #213689 by samuelwktang
Can't install CB1.8.1 in Joomla v2.5.7 was created by samuelwktang
Hi,

I had installed Community Builder (CB)in Joomla v1.5 previously and it worked properly.
But I could not install CB v1.8.1 in Joomla 2.5.7, it only showed a message,

**There was an error uploading this file to the server.**

But in fact, I can install other components to the server.

Can anyone help me to solve this?

Thanks,
Samuel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 11 months ago #213697 by nant
please ready the installation documentation included with the CB 1.8.1 distribution package.

11 years 11 months ago #213810 by samuelwktang
Replied by samuelwktang on topic Re: Can't install CB1.8.1 in Joomla v2.5.7
Hi Nick,

I can now install the package "CB-quickstart-pro_1.1" in my Joomla site. There is a Community Builder" and "GroupJive" Tab in the Joomla administrative page.

But I found many error messages appear when I click on configuration on GroupJive" page

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbgjCategory::store() should be compatible with comprofilerDBTable::store($updateNulls = false) in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla2.5\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbgroupjive\cbgroupjive.class.php on line 3180

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbgjCategory::move() should be compatible with comprofilerDBTable::move($dirn, $where = '', $ordering = 'ordering') in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla2.5\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbgroupjive\cbgroupjive.class.php on line 3180

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbgjCategory::delete() should be compatible with comprofilerDBTable::delete($oid = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla2.5\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbgroupjive\cbgroupjive.class.php on line 3180

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbgjGroup::store() should be compatible with comprofilerDBTable::store($updateNulls = false) in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla2.5\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbgroupjive\cbgroupjive.class.php on line 4402

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbgjGroup::move() should be compatible with comprofilerDBTable::move($dirn, $where = '', $ordering = 'ordering') in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla2.5\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbgroupjive\cbgroupjive.class.php on line 4402

I don't know why there are so many error messages appear and would you please help me to solve it?

Thanks,
Samuel

• nant
  • nant
11 years 11 months ago #213811 by nant
first problem was because of your upload file size parameter in PHP.

Second one is also because of your error logging level in your php.ini file.
You need to turn off STRICT reporting (google for this if needed for exact settings - sorry i dont remember by heart).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon