Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Edit Additional information tab but not display to other users

• jazzman01
  • jazzman01
11 years 11 months ago #215291 by jazzman01
Hi,
First let me say that I just downloaded and installed CB 1.9 and it works really well. I am using Kunena as well. I have enabled the Additional information fields (address, city etc) in the profile for registration. Also enabled it for editing purposes by going to Tab management. However when I enable it for user editing, it also shows up when somebody queries us details on a user.
I would like to make it so that a user can edit his own Additional information fields, but they should not be visible to others (for privacy purposes).
Can you help me please? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 11 months ago #215298 by nant

jazzman01 wrote: Hi,
First let me say that I just downloaded and installed CB 1.9 and it works really well. I am using Kunena as well. I have enabled the Additional information fields (address, city etc) in the profile for registration. Also enabled it for editing purposes by going to Tab management. However when I enable it for user editing, it also shows up when somebody queries us details on a user.
I would like to make it so that a user can edit his own Additional information fields, but they should not be visible to others (for privacy purposes).
Can you help me please? Thanks.

Advanced/Professional/Developer members get the Privacy plugin that will help you here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon