Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Team page/grid view

• mitch2k
  • mitch2k
11 years 10 months ago #215637 by mitch2k
Team page/grid view was created by mitch2k
Hi,

I want to create a team page, where the company staff is displayed. I want to display their picture in a grid, and also their name, and a link to their twitter account.

Something like this: www.tcsdigitalworld.com/team

Is there any addon to create this?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #215683 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: Team page/grid view
I assume, you want to re-use the CB user profile data and avatar/image fields etc.
Unfortunately, the build-in userlist feature does not have a grid or blog layout. It is a table style, and it creates one row per user.

Maybe JoomlaXTC's CB Avatar Wall is an alternative. Its a module... but that should be no major problem. There ssems to be a fixed number of supported fields... not sure if this can be modified or extended... you may ask their support. I suggest a look into the Docs and parameters.

Demo Page1
Demo Page2
Docs

I remember, there was similar topic... please, do a search. Maybe there was another solution...
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by pepperstreet.

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #215686 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: Team page/grid view
There might be other Modules. S4J - Software for Joomla has some user related modules. For example the FeaturedMembers might be a solution. Most of their modules show the thumbnail by default, and the bigger image in a tooltip. The parameters screenshot shows many options... Avatar image can be in Original size! Also some custom fields can be displayed. The layout and look and feel should be modified for your needs...
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by pepperstreet.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon