Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Does CB provide this functionnality ?

• yorguey31
  • yorguey31
11 years 9 months ago #218625 by yorguey31
Does CB provide this functionnality ? was created by yorguey31
Hello,

I would like to give the opertunity to a kind of user(called "service providers") to have an apointment reservation calendar on their profile. This is to provide a service reservation gate, in order to allow other user(the "consummers") to book a date threw a payment reservation process with the choosen provider.

The provider will be able to fixe it's disponibility, the appointements duration, the price...

The payment is directly done to the user whose the reservation is done.

The payments process may be imposed to the "service provider" users during their registration process (paypal for instance).

Has someone already done this kind of work with CB ?

What kind of extension is needed to do that ?

Thx for answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 9 months ago #218685 by nant
Hi,

I have not seen any such shop in shop type extensions in Joomla.

The scheduling part could perhaps be done with some kind of calendar extension for joomla - sorry do not have something specific to propose.

• yorguey31
  • yorguey31
11 years 9 months ago #218691 by yorguey31
Replied by yorguey31 on topic Re: Does CB provide this functionnality ?
Thank you for your reply.

Argh, i thought that CSubs will allow users to have a sell process included in their profile but i might be wrong. I realize, reading Csubs features again, that the selling part only concerns the site owner...

I was thinking that CB allows user to display events on their profile that other user can register to.
Does CB alow to include specific code as fields like paypal button code on profile (filled with somme paypal id given by the user on registration page)

Does someone got other idea for that ?

Thx

• nant
  • nant
11 years 9 months ago #218711 by nant

yorguey31 wrote: Thank you for your reply.

Argh, i thought that CSubs will allow users to have a sell process included in their profile but i might be wrong. I realize, reading Csubs features again, that the selling part only concerns the site owner...

I was thinking that CB allows user to display events on their profile that other user can register to.
Does CB alow to include specific code as fields like paypal button code on profile (filled with somme paypal id given by the user on registration page)

Does someone got other idea for that ?

Thx

You can certainly use a delimiter field to show a paypal button on each user profile (that links back to the profile owners paypal account).

But that's about it - no CBSubs shop in shop support exists.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon