Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Direct Access to this location is not allowed - cb_autowelcome plugin conflict

11 years 9 months ago #219646 by philiplardner
Hi,

I am developing a new site using Joomla v2.5.8 and CB v1.9. After installing 1.0.1_plug_cbautowelcome.zip I find I start getting the error "Direct Access to this location is not allowed" when I try to do various things within the CB back-end.

Unpublishing the autowelcome plugin does not cure the problem, but uninstalling it does return things to working order. I see from the Download area that this plugin is supposed to be compatible with CB v1.0.2+.

Is there a more recent version of the autowelcome plugin that will not cause this conflict?

Thanks,

Phil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 9 months ago #219661 by nant

philiplardner wrote: Hi,

I am developing a new site using Joomla v2.5.8 and CB v1.9. After installing 1.0.1_plug_cbautowelcome.zip I find I start getting the error "Direct Access to this location is not allowed" when I try to do various things within the CB back-end.

Unpublishing the autowelcome plugin does not cure the problem, but uninstalling it does return things to working order. I see from the Download area that this plugin is supposed to be compatible with CB v1.0.2+.

Is there a more recent version of the autowelcome plugin that will not cause this conflict?

Thanks,

Phil.

Version you have is old an not compatible with Joomla 2.5.

New version is available for Adv/Pro/Dev members or you can purchase just that by itself from the CB Add-ons page.

11 years 9 months ago #219662 by philiplardner
Thanks - appreciated!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon