Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Tools Manager

• clee58
  • clee58
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #221321 by clee58
CB Tools Manager was created by clee58
:woohoo: Joomla ver = 2.5.7. CB ver = 1.8.1. Under CB List Management, I had set up two items, an Address Book and Management List. Both had worked fine until three days ago when I added a new user. When I went to check the new addition, I got the following error: There is an error in the database query. Site admin can turn site debug to on to view and fix the query.

I then went to Tools Manager and did all the checks. Everything came back in the green except for Check Users Data Base. I got the following error msg. Warning: 4 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows.

Following entries of user_usergroup_map table are missing in users table: user id=352 (aro_id=), user id=363 (aro_id=), user id=366 (aro_id=), user id=367 (aro_id=). This core_acl_aro entry with aro_id 0 should be removed, as it's not allowed.

This one can be fixed by first backing up database then by clicking here.

The Site Administrator said he fixed the data base problem, but the problem still exists.

Can you please tell us where to go next and what to look for? Would deleting the two items in List Manager then redefining them do any good?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you are able to provide.

Lee

The problem for whatever reason was a "username". Once it was changed, everything started working fine again.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by clee58. Reason: SOLVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon