Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Forgot Login Linked to CB Auto Actions Trigger - Why?

• cheru85
  • cheru85
11 years 7 months ago #222116 by cheru85
Hi Krileon and Nant.
I tried retrieving my user details for another account but was unable to get the username and password.

I had developed a website with Community Builder and some Add Ons like CB Conditional and Auto-Action plugin.

Have a few triggers to send emails or show messages to Registered users and Super users after the online forms have been submitted.
I have a triggers to re-direct users to a URL with a message to display, and email notifications to users and the administrators.

However, it seems like the "Send username/password" from the "Forgot Login" is somehow linked to the triggers set.

When the Send username/Password is clicked, the password notification is not sent to the email address, but shows the redirected message and URL instead. When the send password is also clicked, the auto action triggers the email notifications to the users and administrators before the profiles have been updated.

I need urgent assistance on how to enable the resetting of password/username and only trigger the necessary notifications after the profile is updated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 7 months ago #222129 by nant

cheru85 wrote: Hi Krileon and Nant.
I tried retrieving my user details for another account but was unable to get the username and password.

What is your other account?

Please take a look at this faq if you are using gmail:
www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18341-gmail-spam-issues

• cheru85
  • cheru85
11 years 7 months ago #222151 by cheru85
Hi Nant.

My other forum account is with username cherylru85.

Any idea why the notifications appear when it shouldn't have?

• cheru85
  • cheru85
11 years 7 months ago #222219 by cheru85
Any updates please?

Also, i have been informed by some users that, they did not log into renew their membership and have received the auto-notifications triggered.

When i checked against the Last Visit time-stamp against the email, the time stamp was not updated. Clearly, they did not log in.

Could this be the reason of the server that the website is hosted on that has robots attacking the system?

• nant
  • nant
11 years 7 months ago #222247 by nant

cheru85 wrote: Any updates please?

Also, i have been informed by some users that, they did not log into renew their membership and have received the auto-notifications triggered.

When i checked against the Last Visit time-stamp against the email, the time stamp was not updated. Clearly, they did not log in.

Could this be the reason of the server that the website is hosted on that has robots attacking the system?

You really need to use the account you have your Professional membership subscription and post to the Professional support forum area.

• cheru85
  • cheru85
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #222267 by cheru85
Is there no other way of getting assistance??

I can't seem to post on the Professional Support forum page..

Kindly ignore.
Just tried again and password reset.

I tried to request for a new password, but I just don't get the notification of the password.
how am i suppose to use the Professional membership subscription to put up my problem?!
Not that I do not want to.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by cheru85.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon