Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Creating automatically users.

• KenMei
  • KenMei
11 years 6 months ago #225604 by KenMei
Creating automatically users. was created by KenMei
Hi everybody,
I have searched to know if any similar topics have already been posted but I have not found anything. This is my problem :

I am looking after a website where a lot of information are joined. These information will be used for a big event in my university. I've creating several profiles using Joomla user management. With Community Builder (CB), I have created several and different fields for each user group. That I wish to do :

When a specific user group is logged he can create another user by give his/her lastname, firstname and email. After, a new CB profile is created and an email is sent to the new user to inform him/her of this new profile and to inform also that he/she can log on the website.

So, is it possible to do something like that ? And if yes, how ? I have already thought about it and I have thought to access directly to the database but I did not know how to trigger the insertion into the database. Also, instead of creating bugs into the database I prefer to use pre-existing options or plugins.

Thank you for your attention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon