Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Help with Mamblog plis

• raton
  • raton
11 years 5 months ago #227712 by raton
Help with Mamblog plis was created by raton
Hi all, first I apologize because already is that this information that consultant. But as not is English can not fix the problem.I've seen this post: www.joomlapolis.com/news/14919?task=view
But I do not understand very well what I have to do. In addition, I do not see that this the Mamblog component installed in the list of components. The plugins if are installed and activated.Someone can tell where I have the error. The last part of the tutorial that puts it in the menu do not understand.
Please help.
Thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 5 months ago #227728 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Help with Mamblog plis

raton wrote: Hi all, first I apologize because already is that this information that consultant. But as not is English can not fix the problem.I've seen this post: www.joomlapolis.com/news/14919?task=view
But I do not understand very well what I have to do. In addition, I do not see that this the Mamblog component installed in the list of components. The plugins if are installed and activated.Someone can tell where I have the error. The last part of the tutorial that puts it in the menu do not understand.
Please help.
Thanks a lot

That's a 5 year old article.

Mamblog is no lomger available.

If you want a blogging functionality you need to use built in joomla functionality or search for a blogging extension on the Joomla Extensions Directory.

We also have Profilebook and CB Blogs that can be used but you need to be an Advanced or Professional member to get these.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon