Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Joomla 2.5.9 + CB 1.9 - Cannot login from frontend

• X_Ch4n
  • X_Ch4n
11 years 4 months ago #228318 by X_Ch4n
Hi all,
i installed joomla 2.5.9 and CB 1.9 on a godaddy hosting. Everything works good until some weeks ago, but now i cannot login from frontend. When i try to connect with valid username and password, i got the same login form again and again. I tried with many (old and freshly created) usernames but i got the same result.

I activated joomla debug functions and i got this messages:

Notice: Constant _UE_MALE already defined in /home/content/61/10731261/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/italian/italian.php on line 1165

Notice: Constant _UE_FEMALE already defined in /home/content/61/10731261/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/italian/italian.php on line 1166

Could you please help me? What am i wronging?

Thanks in advance
Nando

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #228385 by nant

X_Ch4n wrote: Hi all,
i installed joomla 2.5.9 and CB 1.9 on a godaddy hosting. Everything works good until some weeks ago, but now i cannot login from frontend. When i try to connect with valid username and password, i got the same login form again and again. I tried with many (old and freshly created) usernames but i got the same result.

I activated joomla debug functions and i got this messages:

Notice: Constant _UE_MALE already defined in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>content/61/10731261/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/italian/italian.php on line 1165

Notice: Constant _UE_FEMALE already defined in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>content/61/10731261/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/italian/italian.php on line 1166

Could you please help me? What am i wronging?

Thanks in advance
Nando

Remove your Italian CB Language plugins and see if this helps you.

You need to download new Italian Language plugins as the ones you have seem old.

• X_Ch4n
  • X_Ch4n
11 years 4 months ago #228696 by X_Ch4n
Hi,
first i would like to thank you for your answer.
I tried to do what you told me, so i removed italian language at all and used only english default language, but it still doesn't works.... :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon