Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem with css

• jroca22
  • jroca22
11 years 4 months ago #229051 by jroca22
Problem with css was created by jroca22
Hi everybody,

I recently downloaded CB.
From a module called BT login, configuring it to integrate with CB, Registration page comes when I click on Register.
My principal problem is that my registration page elements doesn't take the styles from the template.css, they are using styles from my template (gantry framework)
With Chrome Developer Tools, I saw that template.css is loading before gantry's css who are giving styles to my elements (bootstrap.css, etc.).
I'm using the gantry framework with the gantry template. My page registration page is horrible and nothing that I change on the template.css changes me the registration page.
Please Help!!!
Best regards,
JROCA22
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #229057 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Problem with css

jroca22 wrote: Hi everybody,

I recently downloaded CB.
From a module called BT login, configuring it to integrate with CB, Registration page comes when I click on Register.
My principal problem is that my registration page elements doesn't take the styles from the template.css, they are using styles from my template (gantry framework)
With Chrome Developer Tools, I saw that template.css is loading before gantry's css who are giving styles to my elements (bootstrap.css, etc.).
I'm using the gantry framework with the gantry template. My page registration page is horrible and nothing that I change on the template.css changes me the registration page.
Please Help!!!
Best regards,
JROCA22

Hi and welcome to our forums.

We do not support this BT login, nor do we support Gantry templates.

Cannot really help you with this - maybe post to the template support site so they can help you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon