Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How to override registration template in CB

11 years 4 months ago #229533 by imagedirect
How to override registration template in CB was created by imagedirect
Hi,
I am new to Joomla and recently installed CB. My website is based on twitter bootstrap template and I want to make the registration template responsive by adding bootstrap class names to it. How can I override the registration template of CB in my template. Can anyone help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 3 months ago #229544 by nant

imagedirect wrote: Hi,
I am new to Joomla and recently installed CB. My website is based on twitter bootstrap template and I want to make the registration template responsive by adding bootstrap class names to it. How can I override the registration template of CB in my template. Can anyone help me.

There is a CB Bootstrap template that is part of the Professional membership.

11 years 3 months ago #229618 by imagedirect
Replied by imagedirect on topic How to override registration template in CB
Hi Nick,
I am not a professional member, so is there a way that I can override the registration template from my custom template. Registration template is at components/com_comprofiler/plugins/templates/default/default.php, I did copy the path to my template folder as templates/my_template/html/com_comprofiler/plugins/templates/default/default.php. Still not working. Can you help me.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 3 months ago #229648 by nant

imagedirect wrote: Hi Nick,
I am not a professional member, so is there a way that I can override the registration template from my custom template. Registration template is at components/com_comprofiler/plugins/templates/default/default.php, I did copy the path to my template folder as templates/my_template/html/com_comprofiler/plugins/templates/default/default.php. Still not working. Can you help me.

You will have to create your own CB template - you can study the 4-5 templates included in CB and make your own.

11 years 3 months ago #229702 by imagedirect
Replied by imagedirect on topic How to override registration template in CB
Hi Nick,

So it means no for overriding registration template. I have to create my own template and add to componenents/com_comprofiler/plugins/templates/MY_CUSTOM_TEMPLATE. Is it correct or do I have to add it templates/my_template/html/com_comprofiler/plugins/templates/MY_CUSTOM_TEMPLATE. Please let me know.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 3 months ago #229709 by nant
to first area.

and you need to install it as a CB plugin and enable it from the CB Plugin manager and then select it from the CB Configuration Profile tab.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon