Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Allow Super Admins to edit profiles from front-end

11 years 3 months ago #230545 by Paladin_Brewer
Hello,

I have several fields that are Read-Only so only Admins can edit them. I would like the Admins to be able to edit these fields from the front in. Under the moderation tab in settings I have Moderator Group set to my Super Admin group, and allow moderators to edit user profiles set to super admins only. However, I as a super admin cannot edit the read only profiles from the front end, only the back end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 3 months ago #230547 by nant

Paladin_Brewer wrote: Hello,

I have several fields that are Read-Only so only Admins can edit them. I would like the Admins to be able to edit these fields from the front in. Under the moderation tab in settings I have Moderator Group set to my Super Admin group, and allow moderators to edit user profiles set to super admins only. However, I as a super admin cannot edit the read only profiles from the front end, only the back end.

Read only fields can only be edited from backend.

11 years 3 months ago #230590 by Paladin_Brewer
Replied by Paladin_Brewer on topic Allow Super Admins to edit profiles from front-end
I'm guessing there's no way to make them not read-only, but only editable by super admins? :)

• nant
  • nant
11 years 3 months ago #230594 by nant

Paladin_Brewer wrote: I'm guessing there's no way to make them not read-only, but only editable by super admins? :)

Yup - please see previous answer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon