Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can't access User Management details or Configuration area

• stelfair
  • stelfair
11 years 2 weeks ago #234870 by stelfair
Since I have upgraded this website from 1.5 to 2.5, I have not been able to access the user details in the user management area nor the configuration area. The funny thing is that the registration module works and the users are listed. I just can't go into it to edit any of the information. When I try to, I get a "no data received" error message. This also is true for the user list. Nothing shows. HELP. I have run all the tools in the system and all of my user databases are green. There were errors found earlier but they were fixed. What else should I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 2 weeks ago #234910 by nant

stelfair wrote: Since I have upgraded this website from 1.5 to 2.5, I have not been able to access the user details in the user management area nor the configuration area. The funny thing is that the registration module works and the users are listed. I just can't go into it to edit any of the information. When I try to, I get a "no data received" error message. This also is true for the user list. Nothing shows. HELP. I have run all the tools in the system and all of my user databases are green. There were errors found earlier but they were fixed. What else should I do?

What exactly does "I have not been able to access" mean?

Are you seeing some message that perhaps you can share?

Turn on Joomla debug to maximum level and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon