Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How to remove edit rights for a guest user account?

10 years 11 months ago #236029 by pippipelikan
Hi,

I have 2 guest user accounts on my website that I want to be able to remove any profile edit rights for. Currently they can change the name, passwords, images, etc, for the profile... and as it will be several people using these accounts I obviously want to block this :)

Did not find any topic on this, but may just have missed it. Could anyone link me to a previous discussion on guest accounts... or provide me with a solution?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• danbo1972
  • danbo1972
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #236089 by danbo1972
CB Conditional plugin

Hope the image is large enough to see and read well. If not, let me know and I will put it all down on paper.
Keep in mind, I've only selected the option to hide it in profile edit. It may also be hidden elsewhere. You'll have to check when you're done.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by danbo1972.

10 years 11 months ago #236116 by pippipelikan
Replied by pippipelikan on topic How to remove edit rights for a guest user account?
I am at this stage not a professional member... so unfortunately do not have access to this plugin.

Is there some other way to resolve this issue?

Any help would be great!

• danbo1972
  • danbo1972
10 years 11 months ago #236126 by danbo1972
I'm sure there is, but its nothing I'm aware of or know how to do. FYI, though, advanced and pro subscriptions are well worth their money. My site wouldn't be functional without them. Not to mention the tech support is superior with paid subscriptions. the CB team is great to work with.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon