Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CMS registration

• xpatman
  • xpatman
10 years 9 months ago #239135 by xpatman
CMS registration was created by xpatman
I have just done a upgrade to Joomla! 2.5.13 (yes I know its not the newest) with CB version : 1.9.1

Now in CB Configuration Manager under Allow User Registration I have "WARNING: CMS registration is still enabled in CMS Users Manager Component Options !"

The Registration page is still there so ?

Sorry but not being and expert on Joomla or Community Builder I dont know how to change the CMS registration !

I do know that somewhere along the line I will have to change a lot of usernames soon because of the Please enter a valid username. No spaces, at least 2 characters and must not contain the following characters: < > \ " ' % ; ( ) & when users want to update their photo

I am not looking for a php workaround or data-table rewrite just a straight forward "Click this box" move

Any help

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
  • xpatman
  • xpatman
10 years 9 months ago #239158 by xpatman
Replied by xpatman on topic CMS registration
Thanks for that

The only problem with adding links to other sites is that being in China they are blocked.

The people here think that words like Sex, Boobs should not be see my Chinese people, and strangely URL's with the words; Blog, Forum also are blocked including forum.joomla.org (These sites have options and views of life) and in China thats not aloud

So I am none the wiser, but thanks anyway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon