Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Who can write me extension(s) or module(s) for my website

• balalayka
  • balalayka
10 years 9 months ago #239644 by balalayka
Hello everyone,

I am a high school teacher and in need of a good website. I really don't care much about what is in my website. I can design every part of it, except one: Login page

Here is what I need:

1- I already have one from Community Builder. I believe that can be used but I need a registration form where parents can sign up at my website.

2- I will register my students on my own at my website.

3- I will need to approve and make connections between my students and their registered parents. So, once parents are logged in, on the left, they will have a side menu of "My Profile" "My Students" etc.

4- I will enter my data for each of my students; for example, test scores, quizzes, assignments, etc…

5- A parent will be able to see all the data I have about his/her student.

6- MOST IMPORTANTLY (7 and 8) :

7- I need an attendance page for each of my 6 classes. There should be a drop down menu in front of each student that are in the same class. Default one should be “Absent”. The rest options are Present, Sick, Late, etc. I will choose the appropriate drop box menu for each student and click on “Save” and this data should be saved for whatever day I do that.

8- Here is the tricky part. The “Present” ones are all OK. But any other option is not OK. Therefore, as soon as I press on “Save” button, I need the system to sent email notification to their registered parents immediately. So, for example, let's say I saved Michael as “Late”. And luckily his parents are registered at my website. Therefore, Michael’s parents will receive email from my website saying that Michael was late or absent or sick or anything other than present.

I am new to Joomla and I see that what I need is programming. Therefore, I am hoping to find someone who can write a module or extension for my needs. I know I should be paying.

Cheers,
Sukru

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon