Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Private Client CB

• fluffyman
  • fluffyman
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #241591 by fluffyman
Private Client CB was created by fluffyman
Ok. Im new to CB.

Have been searching for hours to find answers to my questions, here we go.

First of all, i operate a Blog / magazine, with articles with a wide publicity. In this magazine blog, i have several Authors, whom post articles.

Many of us, has our own private clients, whom we charge an amount, and then give them a servicce of consultation for some time. We do this by email at the moment, which is really a time demanding thing - even if mails get automaticly sorted. The Clients update every week with pictures and text, for my assestment. Therefore pictures needs to be attached in the same "section as the text"

Content is PRIVATE - No one else than mod and client should be able to see content !

I have been a client myself before at a similar practice. the Consultant used a phpbb based forum, with a build in mod. Then he had created a category . In that category, he could view all topics, but the clients could only view the thread started by themself. ! SMART, SIMPLE - but no forum supports this. Must be custom.

i ran into a topic, where people said CB could do the same. If it can, it's perfedt - because the platform gives so many extra opps for the future. As community profiles / blogs / ect.

How could it be done ?

Private grops between two members ?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by fluffyman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 8 months ago #241614 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Private Client CB

fluffyman wrote: Ok. Im new to CB.

Have been searching for hours to find answers to my questions, here we go.

Will try to address below ...

First of all, i operate a Blog / magazine, with articles with a wide publicity. In this magazine blog, i have several Authors, whom post articles.

Many of us, has our own private clients, whom we charge an amount, and then give them a servicce of consultation for some time. We do this by email at the moment, which is really a time demanding thing - even if mails get automaticly sorted. The Clients update every week with pictures and text, for my assestment. Therefore pictures needs to be attached in the same "section as the text"

I assume the charging is done separately by each author?

Content is PRIVATE - No one else than mod and client should be able to see content !

What content? COntent that is generated for the paid user after payment?

I have been a client myself before at a similar practice. the Consultant used a phpbb based forum, with a build in mod. Then he had created a category . In that category, he could view all topics, but the clients could only view the thread started by themself. ! SMART, SIMPLE - but no forum supports this. Must be custom.

i ran into a topic, where people said CB could do the same. If it can, it's perfedt - because the platform gives so many extra opps for the future. As community profiles / blogs / ect.

How could it be done ?

Private grops between two members ?

GroupJive has built-in integration that also integrates with the Kunena forum extension.

This integration creates a new forum category that is accessible only by members of the groupjive group.

Groupjive groups have file, photo and video sharing also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon