Skip to Content Skip to Menu

wrong language at registration after ajax username checker (with sh404SEF)

• linpi
  • linpi
  • Add-ons
10 years 7 months ago #242254 by linpi
I use CB since quite a few years and also in combination with sh404SEF and a few languages (DE / FR / EN). It always worked perfectly.
But, Last year I suddenly discovered, that by the registration in FR or EN, the language always return to DE (the default languages of the site), while the "ajax username checker" is doing its work. After that, the registration stays in the default language, DE.

I made a test site where it is possible to see the problem at the registration: www.flugfant.net/fr/ the default site language is german.
The test site is made with J! 2.5.19 and CB 1.9.1 and sh404SEH 4.3.0.1671

I could see that the url delivered from the "ajax username checker" doesn't contain the language in it:

xxx.local/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=fieldclass&function=checkvalue&user=0&reason=register&format=raw&field=username

and that's probably why the language changes suddenly in combination of sh404SEF.

What would help me is to know where the file which the url from the "ajax username checker" built is ? I already did some debugging, but didn't finding yet the right place.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon