Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Sending Newsletters

10 years 5 months ago #245235 by apdteditor
Sending Newsletters was created by apdteditor
I created and sent a newsletter to around 700 users across 6 different mailing lists. How do I tell when the newsletter has been sent to all the lists. Have read the Help but I can't find the answer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 5 months ago #245243 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Sending Newsletters

apdteditor wrote: I created and sent a newsletter to around 700 users across 6 different mailing lists. How do I tell when the newsletter has been sent to all the lists. Have read the Help but I can't find the answer.

Not sure what you are using to send a newsletter and what do you mean by all the lists.

Please clarify and perhaps give version numbers also.

10 years 5 months ago #245247 by apdteditor
Replied by apdteditor on topic Sending Newsletters
I created the newsletter in AcyMailing 4.6.2. The lists comprise the people that I am sending the newsletter to. I have 8 different lists which total around 700 people.

The newsletter was being sent confirmed by the window that appeared. However, I clicked off the window which closed. I assume that this stopped the newsletter from being sent.

Now, I don't know if the process of sending was stopped because I clicked off the window. Or, the process is still underway. I understand that the newsletter would be sent in batches of email addresses with a waiting period in between (I think I am right here!)

Sorry if I am obtuse! I am very much a newbie!!

• nant
  • nant
10 years 5 months ago #245254 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Sending Newsletters

apdteditor wrote: I created the newsletter in AcyMailing 4.6.2. The lists comprise the people that I am sending the newsletter to. I have 8 different lists which total around 700 people.

The newsletter was being sent confirmed by the window that appeared. However, I clicked off the window which closed. I assume that this stopped the newsletter from being sent.

Now, I don't know if the process of sending was stopped because I clicked off the window. Or, the process is still underway. I understand that the newsletter would be sent in batches of email addresses with a waiting period in between (I think I am right here!)

Sorry if I am obtuse! I am very much a newbie!!

Suggest you contact the AcyMailing devs for support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: apdteditor

Moderators: beatnantkrileon