Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Multi-marker map based on community builder user address

• kokabora
  • kokabora
10 years 3 months ago #246280 by kokabora
Hi All:

I'm looking for a multi marker map that is based of on the address present in the CB's address field. Does anyone know of such maps?

I've seen multi marker maps, but they are modules to Joomla itself and all addresses must be entered manually. This means that if a user changes an address in their CB profile, someone must manually change the address in a module.

What I need is a map where the markers are determined by the address field. That way if a user changes an address, it will automatically update the map.

Does anyone know of such extension?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 3 months ago #246289 by nant

kokabora wrote: Hi All:

I'm looking for a multi marker map that is based of on the address present in the CB's address field. Does anyone know of such maps?

I've seen multi marker maps, but they are modules to Joomla itself and all addresses must be entered manually. This means that if a user changes an address in their CB profile, someone must manually change the address in a module.

What I need is a map where the markers are determined by the address field. That way if a user changes an address, it will automatically update the map.

Does anyone know of such extension?

I have not seen something but I have not searched the JED either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon