Skip to Content Skip to Menu

cb login

10 years 3 months ago #246950 by ErnstWieghorst
cb login was created by ErnstWieghorst
Hi everyone,
have a problem with my joomla 3.3 site and CB 1.9.1
I had installed CB-Sub with Login and Online Module. Everything was okay. But do´nt ask me why and wich horse me had ride, but then I had deinstalled the Login and the Online Module (put in the trash). Okay, now I want it install again. The install routine gave no error message, but I can´nt find the two modules in the module list yet.
What I do wrong?

Greetings from Germany
Ernst

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 3 months ago #246955 by nant
Replied by nant on topic cb login

ErnstWieghorst wrote: Hi everyone,
have a problem with my joomla 3.3 site and CB 1.9.1
I had installed CB-Sub with Login and Online Module. Everything was okay. But do´nt ask me why and wich horse me had ride, but then I had deinstalled the Login and the Online Module (put in the trash). Okay, now I want it install again. The install routine gave no error message, but I can´nt find the two modules in the module list yet.
What I do wrong?

Greetings from Germany
Ernst

Just create new module instances in your Module manager page - click New and select the CB Login module type and the CB Online module type the second time.

BTW - this is standard Joomla usage.

10 years 3 months ago #246961 by ErnstWieghorst
Replied by ErnstWieghorst on topic cb login
Ohh god. Sorry for this stupid question. Want to be a mouse. It had be a blockhead this morning. I was embarrassed by my question. Had maked over 50 joomla Installations, an then this Question. But I worked the last days so intensive with CB that I forgot joomla.

Thanks
Ernst

• nant
  • nant
10 years 3 months ago #246964 by nant
Replied by nant on topic cb login

ErnstWieghorst wrote: Ohh god. Sorry for this stupid question. Want to be a mouse. It had be a blockhead this morning. I was embarrassed by my question. Had maked over 50 joomla Installations, an then this Question. But I worked the last days so intensive with CB that I forgot joomla.

Thanks
Ernst

No worries - did not mean to embarrass you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon