Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Profile: Warning: Creating default object from empty value

• Sianna
  • Sianna
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #247170 by Sianna
Hi

I recently upgraded all of my Homepage this week-end and am trying now to fix the problems. I upgraded:
J 2.5.8 --> 2.5.24
Kunena 1.7 --> 3.0.5

UddeIm is newest
and CB is 1.9.1

Now Kunena is working fine again. But when I go to the Profile I am getting the following warning in the quotes.

For me it looks like a problem between the Kunena profile and CB. But I am a bit lost what it could be and how to solve it. Would be grateful for ideas.

Homepage with profile :

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/web245/html/www.sternenkreis.de/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.php on line 325

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/web245/html/www.sternenkreis.de/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.php on line 362

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/web245/html/www.sternenkreis.de/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.php on line 396

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Sianna.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sianna
  • Sianna
10 years 2 months ago #247172 by Sianna
Ok, The problem was solved by writing this (concerning another problem) to my hoster and it fixed as well this problem and another one I had where a "strict standard" error was occuring.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon