Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Connect sobipro and CB

• maxus
  • maxus
10 years 1 month ago #248687 by maxus
Connect sobipro and CB was created by maxus
Hello

as first please excuse my english. I have a question, I`m building a page with the sobipro directories and I want to connect the sobipro and the cb. I`m not sure if this solution is the right way.

Members can make entrys in the sobipro directory only when they are logged in. I would like to use the cb component because cb has an awesome profile system. When a guest or a member are looking to an entry they can send an e-mail to the user ho wrote the entry. Somebody knows if this is possible (I think I have to connect the two components)?

thank you for your ideas or tips
maxus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 1 month ago #248689 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Connect sobipro and CB

maxus wrote: Hello

as first please excuse my english. I have a question, I`m building a page with the sobipro directories and I want to connect the sobipro and the cb. I`m not sure if this solution is the right way.

Members can make entrys in the sobipro directory only when they are logged in. I would like to use the cb component because cb has an awesome profile system. When a guest or a member are looking to an entry they can send an e-mail to the user ho wrote the entry. Somebody knows if this is possible (I think I have to connect the two components)?

thank you for your ideas or tips
maxus

Such integration woukd have to be implemented from the sobipro code - maybe check with developers if something already exists?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon