Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Making Profiles Public

• lccc
  • lccc
9 years 11 months ago #251522 by lccc
Making Profiles Public was created by lccc
I am new to CB and want to use it on a website I am building for a choir. The site is public but there is a login area for members which has more pages available. I want the members to have a profile page about their interests and contact info for each other to see. When I made a profile it worked, but was not available for the public only loged in members. Is there any way to make part or selected parts of a members profile ALSO available to the public?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 11 months ago #251533 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Making Profiles Public

lccc wrote: I am new to CB and want to use it on a website I am building for a choir. The site is public but there is a login area for members which has more pages available. I want the members to have a profile page about their interests and contact info for each other to see. When I made a profile it worked, but was not available for the public only loged in members. Is there any way to make part or selected parts of a members profile ALSO available to the public?

[mod note: moved thread out of Presales forum area as this is obviously a support question]
The following user(s) said Thank You: lccc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon