Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Installed now website won't display!

• Frostoo
  • Frostoo
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #252711 by Frostoo
Installed now website won't display! was created by Frostoo
So, I built a forum for a friend using Joomla!. After it being fully operational they decided they also wanted a PM facility. I discovered Community Builder and it sounded amazing, I downloaded and installed it and since then I cannot get the website to display at all. I literally get a blank page when I type in the URL ' www.kopitecalling.co.uk '

Can anyone advise me why this is happening? I uninstalled CB and it worked again, I re-installed and now the same error. I realise I am probably being really stupid but I could use all the help in the world right now.

Thank you very much.

EDIT: The forum is powered by Kunena - If that helps.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Frostoo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 11 months ago #252714 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Installed now website won't display!

Frostoo wrote: So, I built a forum for a friend using Joomla!. After it being fully operational they decided they also wanted a PM facility. I discovered Community Builder and it sounded amazing, I downloaded and installed it and since then I cannot get the website to display at all. I literally get a blank page when I type in the URL ' www.kopitecalling.co.uk '

Can anyone advise me why this is happening? I uninstalled CB and it worked again, I re-installed and now the same error. I realise I am probably being really stupid but I could use all the help in the world right now.

Thank you very much.

EDIT: The forum is powered by Kunena - If that helps.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18227-blank-page-issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon