Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Subs Virtuemart or Joomshopping

• maxus
  • maxus
9 years 11 months ago #252831 by maxus
CB Subs Virtuemart or Joomshopping was created by maxus
hello everybody

please excuse my english.

i have a few questions about cb and a shopping system before i`d buy the right cb products for me.

i have the following requirements for my page:
at the moment i`m working with the virtuemart 2.9.9 on a testpage. i would like to build up a page to sell some products with virtuemart. i know that is possible to create some new shoppers group in virtuemart and to connect these with the products. i would like to create 3 or 4 memberships. my question is which component or plug in can be integrated with virtuemart (when it`s not possible i have to try another shop system). The user can choose by sign up one of the 3 or 4 memberships who are connected with the virtuemart shoppers group an products. the user can upgrade or terminate his membership.

my problem is i dont`know wich cb produchts i have to purchase. is the cb subs in the pro already included or is there a complete package.

thanks for your ideas or tips.

kind regards
maxus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 11 months ago #252839 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Subs Virtuemart or Joomshopping

maxus wrote: hello everybody

i have a few questions about cb and a shopping system before i`d buy the right cb products for me.

at the moment i`m working with the virtuemart 2.9.9 on a testpage. i would like to build up a page to sell some products with virtuemart. i know that is possible to create some new shoppers group in virtuemart and to connect these with the products. i would like to create 3 or 4 memberships. my question is which component or plug in can be integrated with virtuemart (when it`s not possible i have to try another shop system). The user can choose by sign up one of the 3 or 4 memberships who are connected with the virtuemart shoppers group an products. the user can upgrade or terminate his membership.

my problem is i dont`know wich cb produchts i have to purchase. is the cb subs in the pro already included or is there a complete package.

kind regards
maxus

CBSubs has a virtuemart integration that allows you to place membership subscribers into different buyer groups.

You can also use the CBSubs SQL actions to accomplish further integration if needed (you just need to know ow your virtuemart database works).

CBSubs is not included in the Professional membership, but it can be purchased separately of you can get the Developer membership that includes everything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxus

• maxus
  • maxus
9 years 9 months ago #256438 by maxus
Replied by maxus on topic CB Subs Virtuemart or Joomshopping

nant wrote:

maxus wrote: hello everybody

kind regards
maxus

CBSubs has a virtuemart integration that allows you to place membership subscribers into different buyer groups.

You can also use the CBSubs SQL actions to accomplish further integration if needed (you just need to know ow your virtuemart database works).

CBSubs is not included in the Professional membership, but it can be purchased separately of you can get the Developer membership that includes everything.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon