Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Edit lists (Articles and users)

• m21
  • m21
9 years 10 months ago #254822 by m21
Edit lists (Articles and users) was created by m21
Hello,

I am using CB2.04 and I am very happy with the improvements vs. CD1.
However, there is are some things I still don't know how do. I leave here 2 questions. If you prefer I can open an different topic for each one:

1- Edit Article list in User Profile. I would like to get rid of the Category column and add at least one: rating (rating is available for my web's articles).

2- Include the number of articles from each user and include it in the User list. I know this number is accessed by CB, since it appears in the User profile. I would like it to be a counter, just like the "hit" field, for example.

Thank you very much for your great tool and all the support.

Regards,

m21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 10 months ago #254826 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Edit lists (Articles and users)

m21 wrote: Hello,

I am using CB2.04 and I am very happy with the improvements vs. CD1.

Glad you are enjoying the Free CB 2.0 next generation.

However, there is are some things I still don't know how do. I leave here 2 questions. If you prefer I can open an different topic for each one:

1- Edit Article list in User Profile. I would like to get rid of the Category column and add at least one: rating (rating is available for my web's articles).

You would have to create a new template for the CB Article plugin in addition to the existing default on. See your components -> com_comprofiler -> plugin -> user -> plug_cbarticles -> templates -> default folder and clone that in your templates area (name it mytemplate or something) and edit the tab.php file appropriately. Coding is needed.

2- Include the number of articles from each user and include it in the User list. I know this number is accessed by CB, since it appears in the User profile. I would like it to be a counter, just like the "hit" field, for example.

You would need to create a CB Query field (part of Professional membership to do this).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon