Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Membership on invoice different from membership in profile

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #254862 by MacPhotoBiker
Hi,

in CBSubs I'm encountering the situation that the membership time frame in the user profile is different from the one shown on the invoice.

In the profile, it shows (correctly) like this:

However, on the invoice it shows (with wrong years):

What would I need to do to have the invoice showing the same time frame as shown in the user profile?

Thanks a lot!
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by MacPhotoBiker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #254865 by MacPhotoBiker
Hi,

I played around with the Display -> Invoice settings, and I by activating the "Validity period", I somehow get the correct period in the "Validity" column:

But I still have the following issues:

1) The time frame under "Item" seems totally off (I think it reflects the FIRST membership period). Would it make sense to remove the dates (1 September 2013 - 31 August 214) completely? If so, how could I remove it?

2) In the profile, the starting date is "10 August 2014", but on the invoice it's "11/27/2014". I believe the profile shows the date when the member renewed, but the invoice shows the date when the payment was posted. How could I consistenly use the same date for both?

3) On the invoice, validity shows correctly (11/27/2014 - 08/31/2015), but following this text it shows "then 09/01/2015 - 08/31/2016". Can this part (starting from "then..." be removed?

Thanks a lot!
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by MacPhotoBiker. Reason: Corrected typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon