Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Login still not working, redirects to home page!

• cousinsr1
  • cousinsr1
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #257114 by cousinsr1
Two Issues:

I have gone over theses settings a hundred times and simply can't get it to work. When clicking "login to read more" link, users are presented with the mobile login module (not sure why).

Once users are logged in, they are redirected back to home page instead of the current page. I have reviewed the settings and can't get this figured out!

Component First login redirect is set to blank, and modules redirect are set to blank, what have I missed??
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by cousinsr1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rskolnick
  • rskolnick
9 years 9 months ago #257115 by rskolnick
I had this problem with 1.9. I had ssl turned on and did not have ssl active a the host for my site. Check you ssl settings.
Hope this helps..

Gator

Secret to a Better Life.
Stay one step outside of reality looking in!

• cousinsr1
  • cousinsr1
9 years 9 months ago #257116 by cousinsr1
SSL is set to none, thanks! Still no change?

• cousinsr1
  • cousinsr1
9 years 9 months ago #257120 by cousinsr1
Found this in another post - it seems to have resolved the issue:

Also ensure the "System - Community Builder" plugin within Extensions > Plugin Manager is enabled as it handles passing Joomlas return URL to CB. Passing of return URL is enabled by default, but maybe yours was disabled for some reason so you may want to check the parameters of "System - Community Builder" as well and ensure "Pass Return URLs" is set to "Enabled"

• cousinsr1
  • cousinsr1
9 years 9 months ago #257121 by cousinsr1
I have disabled everything except "Pass Return URLs" which is set to "Enabled". Any other combination and I am sent back to home page.

• cousinsr1
  • cousinsr1
9 years 9 months ago #257150 by cousinsr1
I have checked all my settings, if I use the cb_login module it redirects to home page, not the previous page. I only use one login module, and have tried every combination of System - Community Builder" plugin settings. Bottom line, if I disable all the settings, the Joomla core login module is triggered and it redirects to the previous page.

If Plugin Manager is enabled it handles passing Joomlas return URL to CB login which redirects to home page. Still can't figure this out! CB_login simply does not redirect to previous page...HELP!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon