Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Forum rocks! And so does Kyle!

• EPICweb
  • EPICweb
9 years 8 months ago #258083 by EPICweb
CB Forum rocks! And so does Kyle! was created by EPICweb
I wish I could have responded to the forum post that really solved an issue as I upgrade to Joomla 3. Kyle answered a question about removing the user count on the CB lists. I implemented his suggestion and my lists are looking great! Thanks so much, Kyle!

As the very naive and therefore dangerous web drone of my organization, I have to seek out info on how to fix things. I can usually find my Community Builder issues answered right here.

Thank you guys for your great product and for the wealth of experience and knowledge you share through the forum. It's been a lifesaver!

Betty K - web drone for EPIC, the Electronic Publishing Industry Coalition
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 8 months ago #258084 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Forum rocks! And so does Kyle!

EPICweb wrote: I wish I could have responded to the forum post that really solved an issue as I upgrade to Joomla 3. Kyle answered a question about removing the user count on the CB lists. I implemented his suggestion and my lists are looking great! Thanks so much, Kyle!

As the very naive and therefore dangerous web drone of my organization, I have to seek out info on how to fix things. I can usually find my Community Builder issues answered right here.

Thank you guys for your great product and for the wealth of experience and knowledge you share through the forum. It's been a lifesaver!

Betty K - web drone for EPIC, the Electronic Publishing Industry Coalition

Wow - thank you for this post.

It made my day and I am sure it will make Kyle's also ;-)

Yup, our strategy to allow everyone to read our paid support areas does help people learn by example (provided of course that they search).

Thanks again for this nice compliment - excellent way to start a new week and a new month ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon