Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Some problems..

• mavdes
  • mavdes
9 years 8 months ago #258156 by mavdes
Some problems.. was created by mavdes
Hello
I download the latest CB and faced these problems:

1. Made several fields for registration page and split it in 3 TABS .. the problem is the button sign up appears under each tab .. whats the way to make it only in the last tab (tabs are horizontal) and better make Next in first tab and previous and Next in the 2nd tab and previous and Sign up or register in the last tab.

2. Is there a way to have extra field that appear (occur) if i choose a specific choice in drop down single select .. for example : i have type of phones drop down selection iphone and samsung and nokia and OTHER .. when the user choose OTHER a new field appear with text field type and the user fills his/her phone type and it appears in profile also..

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 8 months ago #258159 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Some problems..

mavdes wrote: Hello
I download the latest CB and faced these problems:

Hi.

When posting please give exact versions - statements like "I downloaded the latest" are very time sensitive and cause problems for others searching in the future.

Also recommend more descriptive titles in the future - also for searching reasons.

1. Made several fields for registration page and split it in 3 TABS .. the problem is the button sign up appears under each tab .. whats the way to make it only in the last tab (tabs are horizontal) and better make Next in first tab and previous and Next in the 2nd tab and previous and Sign up or register in the last tab.

With CB 2.0 you can configure your Registration form to be flat, tabbed or stepped.
I am assuming from your description that you have configured it for tabbed base but you are most likely wanting stepped-base.

2. Is there a way to have extra field that appear (occur) if i choose a specific choice in drop down single select .. for example : i have type of phones drop down selection iphone and samsung and nokia and OTHER .. when the user choose OTHER a new field appear with text field type and the user fills his/her phone type and it appears in profile also..

Thank you

You can do this with CB Conditionals - professional membership needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mavdes

• mavdes
  • mavdes
9 years 8 months ago #258166 by mavdes
Replied by mavdes on topic Some problems..
Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon