Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Add a function to CB

• erintao
  • erintao
9 years 7 months ago #259597 by erintao
Add a function to CB was created by erintao
Good Day!
We are using Community Building created a client center. It works fine. But we need to add a function into it. We need to receive an email alert whenever our member change their information on their profile. We need to receive notice shows which field(s) they changed(eg. Name, birthday or contact phone etc...) and list of the old values and new changed values.
We willing to pay for your work. Please send email to me erin@tinytowndaycare.com
Thanks,
Erin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 7 months ago #259612 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Add a function to CB

erintao wrote: Good Day!
We are using Community Building created a client center. It works fine. But we need to add a function into it. We need to receive an email alert whenever our member change their information on their profile. We need to receive notice shows which field(s) they changed(eg. Name, birthday or contact phone etc...) and list of the old values and new changed values.

You can purchase a Professional membership and get access to at least 2 add-ons that will help you so exactly what you want.

CB Profile Update logger and CB Auto Actions.

• erintao
  • erintao
9 years 7 months ago #259640 by erintao
Replied by erintao on topic Add a function to CB
Hi Nick,
Thanks so much for reply! Our team member are so happy to hear from you. I created a demo account for you to double check if it can be done. Please go to www.tinytowndaycare.com/site/ and click login button on up-right corner. User name: demo and password is demo123.
When you in, you will see your profile. You can click "Update Your Profile" by mouse over "Start" button to update your profile. After done, click update button. Your info will be updated. As my first Post here, we hope one of Admin can get email alert when user hit update. The email will send and say what field(s) has/have been updated by user.
Could it be done if we have a professional membership?
Thanks again Nick! Have a nice day!
Erin

• nant
  • nant
9 years 7 months ago #259654 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Add a function to CB

erintao wrote: Hi Nick,
Thanks so much for reply! Our team member are so happy to hear from you. I created a demo account for you to double check if it can be done. Please go to www.tinytowndaycare.com/site/ and click login button on up-right corner. User name: demo and password is demo123.
When you in, you will see your profile. You can click "Update Your Profile" by mouse over "Start" button to update your profile. After done, click update button. Your info will be updated. As my first Post here, we hope one of Admin can get email alert when user hit update. The email will send and say what field(s) has/have been updated by user.
Could it be done if we have a professional membership?
Thanks again Nick! Have a nice day!
Erin

No need to double check - I already said it can be done.

Read this relevant article:
www.joomlapolis.com/news/18221-cb-profile-update-logger-12-released

As stated you need a Professional membership to download.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erintao

Moderators: beatnantkrileon