Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Display User Logo Only

• drhiii
  • drhiii
9 years 7 months ago #260078 by drhiii
Display User Logo Only was created by drhiii
I am new to COmmunity Builder, and Joomla, and am walking through a slew of tools for Joomla including CB. So pardon this question but please know I am working through learning about all the addons and behaviours but there is so much to learn, there are some things I just need ask to cut to the chase...

As in, is there a way, how can one display a logo, or avatar, or uploaded image attached to a user profile, as a single image in say a module position? Or inside an article? Is there a CB addon for this?

Again, I *am* studying and learning but some things would be helpful to just ask on like this.

tx, CB looks extremely powerful as I learn how it functions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 7 months ago #260084 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Display User Logo Only

drhiii wrote: I am new to COmmunity Builder, and Joomla, and am walking through a slew of tools for Joomla including CB. So pardon this question but please know I am working through learning about all the addons and behaviours but there is so much to learn, there are some things I just need ask to cut to the chase...

Welcome to Joomla and CB!
Enjoy the learning experience!

As in, is there a way, how can one display a logo, or avatar, or uploaded image attached to a user profile, as a single image in say a module position? Or inside an article? Is there a CB addon for this?

Yes. Using the CB Content module and the CB Content plugin. Both are available to Professional members.

Again, I *am* studying and learning but some things would be helpful to just ask on like this.

Yes CB is very powerful!

• drhiii
  • drhiii
9 years 7 months ago #260273 by drhiii
Replied by drhiii on topic Display User Logo Only
Thank you for your reply. Just one more question and if the answer is yes, I will go ahead and register.

Using the CB Content Module and CB Content Module, is it possi

Yes CB is very powerful![/quote]ble to not just display user avatars in a module position... but is it possible to have an auto rotation of the avatars?

The need is.... the avatars are actually company logos. And the client wants to be able to display these logos but have them change, rotate, each time the main page loads. Would this be possible?

thank you

Yes CB is very powerful![/quote]

Yes. Using the CB Content module and the CB Content plugin. Both are available to Professional members.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 7 months ago #260275 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Display User Logo Only

drhiii wrote: but is it possible to have an auto rotation of the avatars?

The need is.... the avatars are actually company logos. And the client wants to be able to display these logos but have them change, rotate, each time the main page loads. Would this be possible?

Nope, you would need to write a module to do this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon