Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Blank page in contropanel after plugin install

• LnG
  • LnG
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #262469 by LnG
I installed a twitter tab plugin and are getting a blank page in the CB control panel. Everything else works fine, how do I fix this or should I just skip this plugin? I removed it in the meanwhile.

The plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/extension-specific/community-builder-extensions/twitter-tab?com_jed_review_827_limitstart=10

Im using the latest version of joomla and cb.

Thanks!
LnG

EDIT:
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in public_html/play/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_twittertab/twitter.tab.php on line 7
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by LnG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #262473 by nant

LnG wrote: I installed a twitter tab plugin and are getting a blank page in the CB control panel. Everything else works fine, how do I fix this or should I just skip this plugin? I removed it in the meanwhile.

The plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/extension-specific/community-builder-extensions/twitter-tab?com_jed_review_827_limitstart=10

Im using the latest version of joomla and cb.

Thanks!
LnG

EDIT:
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in public_html/play/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_twittertab/twitter.tab.php on line 7

Suggest you contact the developer of that plugin for support - it looks like it is not compatible with J3 - actually the listing your provided clearly states that it is only compatible with J25.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nant.

• LnG
  • LnG
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #262492 by LnG
Yes I was abit to fast at installing the plugin, I was just going to use it as a helloworld. I will find another one to use, thanks!

EDIT: I dont seem to be able to find a plugin to use as helloworld for latest version of cb, all that I find is paid plugins. :/ Should really update the tutorials on this site.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by LnG.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon