Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community Builder Registration fields not being saved in comprofiler?

9 years 5 months ago #263683 by flycoopfly
Joomla 3.4.1
CB 1.9.1

Recently a new problem started. When new Community Builder users register the information entered into the registration fields are not saved in comprofiler when I view the database in PHPmyAdmin. However, when I view those registrants in Components - Community Builder - User Management I can see all of the details that they entered when they registered.

Is there somewhere else that this information is being saved in the database, other than "comprofiler"? Any other ideas on what the issue could be?

There are 7,000+ registered users on the site. I need to export the user details from the database, CB Juice is not working, and I usually use PHPmyAdmin to do so.

Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 5 months ago #263701 by nant

flycoopfly wrote: Joomla 3.4.1
CB 1.9.1

Recently a new problem started. When new Community Builder users register the information entered into the registration fields are not saved in comprofiler when I view the database in PHPmyAdmin. However, when I view those registrants in Components - Community Builder - User Management I can see all of the details that they entered when they registered.

Is there somewhere else that this information is being saved in the database, other than "comprofiler"? Any other ideas on what the issue could be?

There are 7,000+ registered users on the site. I need to export the user details from the database, CB Juice is not working, and I usually use PHPmyAdmin to do so.

Thank you for your help.

There is no way that you see the details in the CB User Management area and you do not see them in database - unless you are actually looking at a different database.

9 years 5 months ago #263750 by flycoopfly
Nant,

I too thought it was pretty obvious that if I could see the details within CB User Management they HAD TO BE stored in the database somewhere. That is why I asked about where they were stored.

But this issue is now SOLVED because it was a simple PHPmyAdmin operator error. The displayed rows were not being sorted by ascending USER ID as they always had been. I simply had to export the "comprofiler" table and then sort the data by User ID. All of the details were there.

Hopefully this topic will help someone else that encounters the same issue.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon