Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem rendering images in gridded members list

• Ake66
  • Ake66
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #263962 by Ake66
Apache (Debian), version 2.2.16. PHP version 5.6, MariaDB 5.5.43 (PHPMyAdmin 3.5.8.1)
Joomla, version 3.4.1. Community Builder, version 2.0.7. Kunena Forum, version 3.0.8.

The CB configured image limitations are 600x600 and 64x64. The Avatar and MyImg fields are defaulted to use the configured limitation. (Keep proportions, too)

My uploaded Avatar turns up correctly in every place (as exemplified by the avatar in the login module seen at the right hand side), except when displayed in a Gridded members list (grid= 200x200). The first "column" is made to display, The background image + the Avatar + MyImage (In this case the same file was uploaded for the Avatar and MyImage). ("column", because it seems that columns width is irrelevant when a grid is used for the listing)

Yet, referring to the partial screenshot above, I have two problems,

1. I want MyImage (to the right) to render the same size as the Avatar, but cannot find the place to adjust that.

2. Both the Avatar and MyImage appear cropped, albeit one on top, the other on the bottom. I cannot find where to correct that.

The Comprofiler images are not cropped (evidenced by displaying the list non-gridded, in which case the three images appear separated and non-cropped. As opposed to, in the screenshot above, where the Avatar and MyImage are nicely flowing on top of the Canvas Image (but both cropped:(

Some experimenting has convinced me that (on the gridded list):
a) The Avatar appears cropped if and only if the uploaded image height is > 600 (width appears irrelevant)
b) MyImage appears non-cropped if and only if the uploaded image dimensions both are < 64 pixels

I appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction to...
1. Adjust the size of MyImage (the third image above, after the Canvas and the Avatar)
2. Control (eliminate) the cropping of both the Avatar and MyImage as applies to the gridded membership listing.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Ake66.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ake66
  • Ake66
9 years 5 months ago #264292 by Ake66
I would appreciate any idea at all. My attempts for finding a clue to unravel these problems have all failed so far. I'd welcome any suggestion for a method, or where I can find a description of a method, to affect the renderings of these two images is most welcome.

Kind regards /Ake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon