Skip to Content Skip to Menu

GroupJive Slowness

9 years 4 months ago #265070 by playerocity
GroupJive Slowness was created by playerocity
Hello,

I have about 10,000 groups in groupjive, about 30,000 users total. Everything seems to run fine in CB except GroupJive edit features. In backend administration if I try to do anything with the groups area it can take 5 minutes to load the page. Same with the frontend if I am logged in as an admin user who has edit capability of the all the groups. All the groups are broken into about 30 different categories and on the frontend each category loads ok. Not great, as its a bit slow, but reasonable. However the biggest problem is the admin where I can't really use the system for editing because of it's slowness. We have plenty of server resources so it's not issue and everything else works fine.

Is there a way to speed up the GroupJive system? I don't really want to dig into the code and optimize queries and table setup because I know you are soon to release a new version. What is the timeframe on this new version and do you have any ideas on things I could do to speed up GroupJive with this many groups in it? We want to add more groups, but it seems we are pretty bottlenecked.

Thanks for any thoughts.
James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon