Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Registration Form does not sign

• decurus
  • decurus
9 years 3 months ago #267021 by decurus
Registration Form does not sign was created by decurus
Hi guys,
I just setted up my the community Builder (not the first time)
But now i have the Problem that every time, a user tries to sign up first an errormessage appears ("nur registrierte benutzer können abonieren" - "only registerd users are allowed to sign") and the user is thrown back to the registration form BUT: the user is registered in the Joomla-Userlist, so i can find him in the preinstalled list, that comes with joomla but not in the list, that comes with community builder. If the User tries again to sign in he obviously recieve a "username allready taken"-Message. Can anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 3 months ago #267049 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Registration Form does not sign

decurus wrote: Hi guys,
I just setted up my the community Builder (not the first time)
But now i have the Problem that every time, a user tries to sign up first an errormessage appears ("nur registrierte benutzer können abonieren" - "only registerd users are allowed to sign") and the user is thrown back to the registration form BUT: the user is registered in the Joomla-Userlist, so i can find him in the preinstalled list, that comes with joomla but not in the list, that comes with community builder. If the User tries again to sign in he obviously recieve a "username allready taken"-Message. Can anyone help?

Sounds like you have changed default permissiona that are causing you this problem.

You should retrace what you did after installing CB 2.0+ for the first time.

• decurus
  • decurus
9 years 3 months ago #267065 by decurus
Replied by decurus on topic Registration Form does not sign
I allready double-checked all permissions I thought that could be relevant. Do you have any clues what i could have overseen? Previously the site worked fine and all i did was installing a new template and therefore creating a new menu. (and of course some changes in the design)

• decurus
  • decurus
9 years 3 months ago #267070 by decurus
Sorry, for the double-Post, but i have some news. The Registration still does not work proper. As I allready said, the freshly registered user only shows up in the joomla-userList. but if the user tries to login he first recieves the message, the loginprocess is not completet yet and suddenly the user also shows up in the communitybuilderList. And than everything works fine, i can activate and he can use everything as he should. So the question is still: why does the registration not sign the new user to the comunitybuilderList. i set the registrationprocess independend from CMS and in joomla i blocked the registration as recommended.

• decurus
  • decurus
9 years 3 months ago #267244 by decurus
Noone? i really have to solve this, but i can't find any solution :(

• decurus
  • decurus
9 years 3 months ago #267267 by decurus
Ok guys, I am really sorry for all that double, tripple and quadra posting. but at least i figuerd out the problem. it had nothing to do with comunity builder. the problem was ACYMailing, another component for sending mass mails..problem is that, as soon as the new user registers acymailing tries to sign up the new user BUT since there is one setting "allow not signed in users" set to "no" and since a freshly registered member CAN'T be logged in because he hasn't aproved his mail and stuff anymailing the user could not submit to acymailing (if he wants or not, its an automatic process for newsletter and stuff)
sooooo i set this to "yes" until i find a proper solution

now you can close this thread
anyways thanks, im sure you searched for a solution ^^
greets
Benny
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon