Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Adding extra email recipient to welcome message

• svherpen
  • svherpen
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #267649 by svherpen
Would it be possible (in a simple way) to have a copy of the welcome message that is send to new registered persons, to also send to an extra emailadres (like on the cc or bcc line)?
If yes, where can I define this email recipient address? Would be nice if this is configurable, but I don't mind if a small code change is needed.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by svherpen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gottsimon
  • Gottsimon
9 years 3 months ago #267809 by Gottsimon
Replied by Gottsimon on topic Adding extra email recipient to welcome message

svherpen wrote: Would it be possible (in a simple way) to have a copy of the welcome message that is send to new registered persons, to also send to an extra emailadres (like on the cc or bcc line)?
If yes, where can I define this email recipient address? Would be nice if this is configurable, but I don't mind if a small code change is needed.

Hey, i would love to know that too :D

• nant
  • nant
9 years 3 months ago #267819 by nant

svherpen wrote: Would it be possible (in a simple way) to have a copy of the welcome message that is send to new registered persons, to also send to an extra emailadres (like on the cc or bcc line)?

You can easily do this with a Professional membership and CB Auto Actions.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon