Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Sending a copy of the registration-email to administrators email on bcc and adding attachment?

• Gottsimon
  • Gottsimon
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #267808 by Gottsimon
Hey
the headline allready discribes the issues i'm trying to solve.

1. I want CB to send a copy of the registration-email, that new members get to activate their profils, to my own email on bcc.

2. I would like to add an PDF-Attachment to the registration mail.

What i found so far is in administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 118 the following:

function comprofilerMail( $from, $fromname, $recipient, $subject, $body, $mode = 0, $cc = null, $bcc = null, $attachment = null, $replyto = null, $replytoname = null ) {
$mail =& comprofilerCreateMail( $from, $fromname, $subject, $body );.....

I tried to doctor on that file and lines, but my php skills are pretty bad...or better, not existing....so i would be thankfull for help...and pls treat me like the noob i am :D

Also if their are others solutios especially for issue (i although thought about an permant perment outbox or something like that), feel free to add a comment.
Thanks so Far
Simon

just saw...others are having the same question :D

svherpen wrote: Would it be possible (in a simple way) to have a copy of the welcome message that is send to new registered persons, to also send to an extra emailadres (like on the cc or bcc line)?
If yes, where can I define this email recipient address? Would be nice if this is configurable, but I don't mind if a small code change is needed.

Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Gottsimon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 3 months ago #267818 by nant

Gottsimon wrote: Also if their are others solutios especially for issue (i although thought about an permant perment outbox or something like that), feel free to add a comment.
Thanks so Far
Simon

You can easily do this with a Professional membership and CB Auto Actions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon